Meet Mathias #8




Saturday, June 7, 2014

A new month, a new round of TMD. 
The first thing that caught my eyes was....
 this amazing top by Howl.
Second comes the skin from Clef de peau
called Mathias. As shown above, I'm wearing T4.
It is definitely my favourite skin store. Previously, 
I'm using their skin called Martin T3.
Last but not the least, Spirit store's pants. 
I mean wow, look at that quality. Beyond amazing.
I had lots of fun putting this outfit together.
The easiest too. To complete this outfit/look, 
I bought the Nike inspired sneaker from Hoorenbreek.
Not forgetting the hair from Burley as well. 
It definitely plays a part for the look that I'm going for.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.

Top 5 Post //

Total Pageviews //

Sponsors I'm working - worked with //

Sponsors I'm working - worked with //

Copyright © 2015 • The Fallons