Roses Amongst The Thorns #64




Saturday, May 6, 2017

On Ethan Fallon 

Skin: [The Skinnery] - Tobias Skin The Mens Dept *New*


Hair: Stealthic - Like Lust Men Only Month 

Choker: Lowen - Diamond / Crystal Choker Limit8 

Bracelet: Gabriel - Leather Bracelet / GIFT The Mens Dept *New*

Tattoo, Facial Hair and brows: [Hipster Style] David Combo The Crossroads *New*

Shoulder Shirt: BTTB Tragic Gacha Shoulder Shirt / Black The Mens Dept *New*

Roses: BTTB Tragic Gacha Holdable Rose / Red & Black The Mens Dept *New*

Background: DaD DESIGN - Tennis Court Shiny Shabby 

Pose: K&S - Sleeping pose 2 Mainstore

I would like to dedicate this post to my new sponsor Hipster Style thank you for having me in your blogger team. I am grateful to be part of the team! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.

Top 5 Post //

Total Pageviews //

Sponsors I'm working - worked with //

Sponsors I'm working - worked with //

Copyright © 2015 • The Fallons