Oh My My My! #158




Tuesday, May 22, 2018
 Disclaimer: The Hipster Men will be open on the 22th!

On Ethan

Hair: Modulus Richard Equal10 *New*

Glasses: Versov SLSECRETOV Tres Chic *New*

Skin: *Birth* - Maverick / Tone 02 Hipster Men Event *New*

Top: Hevo - Sleek Leather Jacket Shiny Shabby *New*

Bottom: Mossu - John Track Pants The Mens Department 

Bag: R2A - Rucksack / Orange Hipster Men Event *New*

Shoes: [VALE KOER] - Reference Sneakers Collabor88 *New*

Pose: / WRONG / - BENTO Static Male Poses - 39 Dubai Event *New*

Pose 2: / WRONG / - BENTO Sit Static Male Poses - 22 ULTRA *New*

Bike: Sau - Karura Bike Man Cave *New*

Backdrop: Paparazzi - The Brownstone Hotel Stoop


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.

Top 5 Post //

Total Pageviews //

Sponsors I'm working - worked with //

Sponsors I'm working - worked with //

Copyright © 2015 • The Fallons