Robin Hood x Anson Seabra #237




Monday, October 8, 2018
"You gave away the best of me, my sins my sweetest ecstasy, to someone worth much less than me".

Hat: Eclipse Design - Kenzo Hat NEOJAPAN *New*

Mask: Eclipse Design - Kenzo Bandana NEOJAPAN *New*

Top: Bakaboo - Yang Kimono NEOJAPAN *New*

Bottom: Bakaboo Yang Leggings NEOJAPAN *New*

Shoes: Eclipse Design - Hype Boots / Black NEOJAPAN *New*

Creature-00-Onmyoji- ShikigamiA_Black NEOJAPAN *New*

Sword: Gabriel - 12 Ilon Sword  NEOJAPAN *New*

Gun: -00-Onmyoji- Gun with Effect C NEOJAPAN *New*

Pose: -00-Onmyoji- Pose & Bullet control HUD NEOJAPAN *New*

Backdrop: Synergy - Torii Park + Bamboo Tree NEOJAPAN *New*

Backdrop 2: FOXCITY. - Photo Booth - Woxcity Mainstore 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.

Top 5 Post //

Total Pageviews //

Sponsors I'm working - worked with //

Sponsors I'm working - worked with //

Copyright © 2015 • The Fallons